Wednesday 7 September 2011

New Friend...

New Friend... by Ev0luti0nary
New Friend..., a photo by Ev0luti0nary on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
65/365

Only 300 more days!! I just got this Canon AE-1 to add to my collection of ever growing collection. It came with a 28mm lens(that's on it now), a 35-105mm, and a flash. All for $45 dollars. I already had film loaded into it. Some expired Kodak black and white film you can process like colour film. Danbo decided to greet my new friend.

It was a sweltering day today, glad it's over. Unfortunately it's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow, fantastic. I go back to class tomorrow, excited about that.

Follow my blog
My Etsy

Check out the giveaway I'm doing on my blog and tell everyone about it :)
3volvuti0nary.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway_02.html

No comments:

Post a Comment