Monday 12 September 2011

My Memory Suite Review



For the last week or so I've been using the My Memory Suite to try it out and see how easy it is to use.

When I first opened the application, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the different buttons and options I could choose from. It was a bit like opening photoshop up for the first time. The layout was easy to get used to, because of the similar layout to photoshop. I would've liked it if some of the options or sidebars were moveable  or at least adjustable.

There are plenty of options and custom to choose from for customizing your album or scrapbook. You can adjust the size of the pictures and some basic edits like cropping and red eye reduction. I wish there was more options to edit photos. This is after a program to make albums and scrapbooks so I think there should be more options to edit the main focal point of the album/scrapbook.

That aside, the program starts up pretty fast and doesn't lag at all when I was using it. The changes happen almost instantly and there are helpful warnings to helo yo make you you don't cut any pictures off when you're laying out the pictures. If you do go over there are guidelines that you can see  on the picture.

Below is a screenshot of an example of the album I was working on. I'll post a finished one on here if I can.


Overall this program is easy to use. There are plenty of options to make the album more to your taste, but there are few options to edit the photos themselves. You can also add video to and music to make your album truly unique. Other than the fact that there are few options to edit the pictures themselves this is a great program for the avid scrapbooker.

I'm doing a giveaway!!! For a free copy of My Memories Suite just follow the directions on this post.
http://3volvuti0nary.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway_02.html

No comments:

Post a Comment