Saturday 28 January 2012

Not All Hope is Lost...

Not All Hope is Lost... by Ev0luti0nary
Not All Hope is Lost..., a photo by Ev0luti0nary on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
203/365

I decided to go out and bask in the glory of the sun. At least until I lost the feeling in my legs and fingers. It wasn't too cold, but I did stay out for about an hour or so. This was shot in a little forested area at university. On my way there, I started hearing voices and out of nowhere as I was walking up to the wooded area, I saw these two girls come out of the forest and they were just giggling and it was pretty random. I was like "wtf? where did they come from?" Anyway I was planning to go to another area, but the sun went down faster than I thought.


Follow my blog
My Etsy
My 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment